WINE EXPERIENCES MARTÍNEZ LACUESTA
Enjoy La Rioja’s Gastronomy In Our Dining Rooms
To taste the best ingredients this land can offer while viewing vineyards and mountains is to immerse yourself in La Rioja. Martínez Lacuesta has two dining rooms available, to enjoy our best wines married with a Riojan Style food cooked by Olga Valentín.The capacity is one for 64 and another for 25 guests, as well as a private dining-room for The Friends of the Bodega.
- Homemade Ham croquettes.
- Cod fritters.
- Tabla de Ibéricos.
- Iberian Charcuterie.
- Mince stuffed peppers traditional style.
- Thin black pudding from Haro with tomato.
- Black pudding with pepper comfit.
- Potatoes and sausage stew.
- Rioja white beans. Mixed vegetable stew (all year).
- Seasonal Vegetable (ask about).
- Marinated quail salad.
- Tomato from Haro with anchovies (spring and summer).
- Boletus and prawns stuffed puff pastry over a sea food sauce.
- Stuffed asparagus with prawns and seafood sauce.
- Lamb roast in a wood fire oven.
- Grille lamb chops with salad.
- Grilled T-bone steak (1 kg per 2 pax).
- Beef cheeks in Martínez Lacuesta red wine with truffle-mashed potatoes.
- Cod with tomato in a Riojan Style.
- Ajoarriero con puré de patata.
- "Ajoarriero" (Cod cooked with garlic, oil, tomatoes and peppers) with mashed potatoes. Hake "Orio" style with potatoes.
- Trips and snouts in a "Riojan" Style.
- French toast with custard or chocolate sauce.
- Set custard with ice cream.
- Pears in white vermouth Lacuesta.
- Russian cake from Alfaro.
- Millefeuilles with hot chocolate sauce.
- Selection of tea cakes.
- Apple pie.
- Brownie with English cream.
Coffee and liqueurs
- 1. The menu chosen must be the same for the whole group, unless someone is vegetarian, vegan or celiac, for example.
- 2. There will be three starters.
- 3. We have a list of allergenic ingredients
48€ (including VAT)