WINE EXPERIENCES MARTÍNEZ LACUESTA
Club de Amigos Martínez Lacuesta
At Martínez Lacuesta we do not merely want to sell our clients the best wines we can; we also want to give them a unique experience of what makes a wine culture.
This idea gave birth to The Friends of the Bodega, a club for those who wish to be part of a century-old bodega by owning a barrel of aged crianza or reserve wine. The Friends of the Bodega area is also a space for tastings, meals and meeting family and friends.
Advantages of being a Friend of the Bodega
- Delivery of wine a year before its release for sale. 288 75cl bottles of crianza or 282 bottles of reserve wine, in six- or twelve-bottle cases
- Personalised back labels and seals from the Consejo (Rioja’s regulatory body) guaranteeing the wine’s status as Crianza or Reserva
- Reserva de nuestro comedor privado, un espacio para realizar catas, comidas de empresa y reuniones de trabajo o familiares.
- Book and make use of our private room for private tastings, family parties, business dinners, meetings and events. Self-catered or using our dining services
- Special offers for the purchase of any of our wines or vermouths
- Free visits to the bodega and to one of our most emblematic vineyards.
To become a Friend of the Bodega, complete this form and you will receive a certificate as confirmation of your barrel purchase. For any questions about prices and conditions contact our Haro office.